Ontario County Citizens Academy
Tuesday, April 9, 2019,
6:00 PM -
Citizens Academy is a way for residents of Ontario County to interact, ask questions, and learn about the operation of County government.
- Help fulfill our Vision and Mission
- Meet and interact with County leaders
- Tour facilities
- Learn about County finances and processes
- Get questions answered
- Know where to find unknown answers
- And ultimately... Become "Ambassadors" for Ontario County
Citizens Academy Details:
- A light dinner will be served each night.
- Sessions will include a tour of County facilities for the last hour each week.
- Participation is at no cost, other than your time and enthusiasm.
- You must attend all six weeks. April 9, 23, 30, May 7, 14, 21
- Citizens Academy is open to residents of Ontario County 18 years of age and older.
Application Deadline: April 2, 2019.
To register online or call 585-396-4400.
Registration information flyer
Free to Ontario County residents
Ontario County Safety Training Building
2914 County Road 48
Canandaigua, NY 14424