Think Spring Make and Take Workshop
Saturday, March 17, 2018,
10:00 AM -
This fun workshop being presented by a group of Master Gardeners is designed for individuals or families. Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult.
Hands-on projects to make and take home include:
- Shamrock planting: this traditional Irish plant adds charm to any container or garden planting.
- Seed starting: learn a practical, inexpensive, and fool-proof method of growing vegetable, herb, or flower seeds indoors for later outdoor transplant. Simple greenhouse included with your seed starts.
- Candy crafting: put together a St. Patrick's themed sweet treat.
- Making a snack: "Leprechaun Bait: is a delicious and nutritious snack mix easily made and enjoyed by all. Great for school, road trip, or sports snack packs Recipe included and eating required.
- Propagating plants: Learn how to properly take cuttings from your favorite plants and grow them. Make a mini greenhouse from a "repurposed recyclable" to house these cuttings.
480 North Main Street
Canandaigua, New York 14424-4424